Skip to main content

Storage Facility Owners Are Missing This One Thing




As a mom who focuses on her baby more than anything, I am forgetful, and at times, clumsy, from trying to juggle a one year old and everything else happening around me.


The day to visit my storage unit and drop off a baby walker, some baby toys, outgrown clothes and bouncer has arrived. Baby Ella is turning into her own little person who walks and moves around NON-STOP. We arrive and she is fussing from being in her car seat. I get her out of the carseat, unlock my unit, and set the lock on the ground.


Baby Ella picks up the lock and looks up at me and smiles, as she continues her walking. Unloading the car, I get caught up looking at her tiny newborn clothes, not realizing she has dropped the lock on the ground, before coming over to hug my leg.


Turning around I nearly trip over the lock while holding my daughter and the walker, and end up kicking the lock under a dresser and into the abyss that is my storage unit.


SO, the one thing owners are missing in their facilities? A safe and convenient place for tenants to hang their locks.


It is baffling to think the storage industry has not installed Keepster Pro nationwide. Tenants are tired of losing their lock, having their children play with it and getting injured, tripping over it and having to pay for another lock. I don't know about you, but I do not know anyone who absolutely LOVES visiting their storage unit, why not provide the best in customer convenience and satisfaction? Not only this but owners have to be tired of repairing and replacing latches, headers and doors. A latch is not bent by a customer, it is bent from tenants placing the lock back on the latch, which then collides with the header.


To me Keepster Pro gives any storage facility who has installed the product, something to really brag about. Along with the purchase of the lock retaining device, comes installation fasteners, engineered child entrapment prevention, a pre-tax write off, and future individual unit insurance.


As Keepster Pro does not rust, it will last the lifetime of each storage facility providing customer satisfaction and savings on damage expenses, along the way. The inventor has been repairing mini storage doors for 30 plus years, and noticed the root of the majority of damage to the latch, is directly related to tenants not having a proper place for their lock while visiting their unit.


You get so much more than just a place for tenants to hang their lock by purchasing Keepster Pro. The key to maintenance is prevention and storage owners can prevent with Keepster Pro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saftey Hazards Aren't Always A Bad Thing

As much as I’d love for the house to be pristine at all hours of the day, it isn’t. And recently, I’ve learned that this is perfectly OK. Just five years ago, I refused to go to sleep unless the house looked flawless and the sink was completely empty. Every surface had to be wiped down, every toy put away, every last dish cleaned. Now, we go to sleep most nights with a sink full of dishes and at least one part of the house in total disarray. Sometimes it’s a carefully arranged doll village set up in my room. Other times it’s glitter and tiny cut-up pieces of paper scattered across the playroom floor, a fort taking over the living room, or some wildly elaborate animal-and-blanket fortress creeping up the stairs. And honestly? That’s okay. On the bright side, the sink is full of dishes because we ate good food together. The doll village exists because my daughters are creating stories, imagining family dynamics, and bonding as sisters. The glitter and scraps of paper mean they’re experim...

The Perfect Man

  I’m pretty sure I just saw the man of my dreams… And now he’s gone… Forever. I was at the post office getting money orders when a handsome cowboy walks in right behind me.   He had a nice brown cowboy hat, blue button up shirt, some rather nice fitting jeans and boots, of course. At that moment I realized something….. I should probably start dressing better. I was wearing a Lion King sweatshirt with black cutoff shorts and sandals. Not even cute sandals, they were basically slides but for a boat. If that makes sense. I stood there in line, trying to look as confident and pretty as possible, but you can only be so pretty with your hair in a bun wearing a sweatshirt and grungy shorts.   I made attempts to steal glances at him, but he didn’t notice. It wasn’t long until I was called up to the cashier and was then having to socialize with the cashier while he printed my money orders.   The cowboy was right beside me with the other teller and all I could do was try to s...

Curve Ball

Back in July, life threw a curveball and I wound up pregnant, quite surprisingly, again. You know when society (and the box it comes in) says the morning after pill works as long as you take it within 72 hours? Well, I took it 12 hours later and it didn’t work. I thought I was being responsible for preventing pregnancy and it turns out life had other plans, and that’s okay. But those of you who would implode if they got pregnant, NEVER use plan B/ the morning after pill. I did some research and found if you ovulate within that window before you take the pill, it essentially becomes ineffective if there are some strong swimmers in there. So $40 later that tiny little thing was pointless. I was about 4 weeks along the process when I figured out what was happening. My period was late, which it had been for the last 5 months due to stress I presume, but something inside me said it wasn’t just a late period. I had an old test lying around. It was about 6am and I decided to take it before my...